• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Thoughs on Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Great Scott, I thought your people have disappeared a while ago!

On a serious note though... how do you pretend to play TW? Does it even support XP?

He has internet Explorer which works so slow, he is still stuck in 2008 when this first started. So he is good for a little bit.

Aniallator

If I could revert my computer to the state it was in before I updated to Windows 10, I would. I prefer 10 over 8.1, but updating to 10 resulted in some Intel graphics driver issues that were a huge pain in the ass for a few weeks (basically Intel wouldn't recognize the GTX 960M, so it ran the computer on the default Microsoft card). Though I've theoretically fixed the issue, I still have to reboot now and then as a result of driver-related issues, and I feel like performance is now different somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.