• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

TK server

ShotgunRCAF

Vanguard Friend
Went in the only server with people on it and got Team Killed twice was never able to fire a shot or see the enemy so I left....lol

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Team kills aren't that common but they still happen far too often. We are looking at tweaking the team icons to make it easier to identify team mates.

Reactions: Ray

Lt Jake Cutter

Vanguard Dedicated Backer
yes..and also to let someone know when they have TKed someone with a red flash or warning signal...i heard someguys saying, they thought they TKed someone but couldnt tell

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Good suggestion. There is a notification top left about every team kill but having something show up on the TKs screen so they know what they did would also help.

Lt Jake Cutter

hi generla naga..

i was playing with you on the usa central server on sat, but my screen was freezing up and my comms wernt working well...not usre if i have a grafics card issue or other players were having the same problem

Lt Jake Cutter

oh boy..now your asking too much,..

if its got pistons, oil, flys or drives....then i can help...other than that,...computers are forign to me....

i do know that i have a nvidia card and i tryed to download the latest drivers, i get all the way to the end and it says failed to download..and thats it......

how do i find out what i have?