• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

agus92

Yes, it has nothing to do with Acogs, women, Afro-Americans, different weapons, B-17s crashing by you and all of that :D

It's really ironic, because for the only country where it would make sense to have soldier women (URSS), there's not any game that has depicted that afaik

Flare

Vanguard Backer
It's really ironic, because for the only country where it would make sense to have soldier women (URSS), there's not any game that has depicted that afaik
The Russian white army scout class in the battlefield 1 Russian DLC is a woman.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Aniallator

I can't help but find it a bit upsetting that so many people just complain about African soldiers in BF1 ruining their immersion, meanwhile everyone's wearing nonexistant uniforms whilst parachuting off of blimps wielding Mondragóns, Vickers QF guns, and body armor. Really...

FlyingR

I can't help but find it a bit upsetting that so many people just complain about African soldiers in BF1 ruining their immersion, meanwhile everyone's wearing nonexistant uniforms whilst parachuting off of blimps wielding Mondragóns, Vickers QF guns, and body armor. Really...

Isn't that how the Entente won the 2nd Battle of the Somme? Where the 4th Canadian Parachute Brigade jumped out of the blimps into the Hindenburg Line and pushed the Germans back?

Kidding aside, it's because people are retarded, they don't know about history so they just repeat everything they see or comment stupid things. Plus, people like to create "good guy vs bad guy" scenarios where BF is the good guy and COD is the bad guy so they will criticize everything COD does while defend BF blindly.

Roughbeak

Anyone want to challenge me with a duel of hats? [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION], perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.