• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Traction Wars First Publicly Released Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

I just found out someone posted this on Youtube, TW is getting their first community video. :)
There is commentary also. :D

Yeah, ha, that video is what reminded me to come back over here after I first heard of the game.

His other videos are nice too though.

brrr

TW Developer
Great to see more attention in the gaming community, hopefully it will bring in more members and who knows? Maybe even more developers :).

What was that random derp outburst at the end of the video btw :p.

Sir Apple

[MENTION=1254]sHaKeNbAkE[/MENTION] How very kind and awesome of you! This sort of stuff makes the dev team giddy and happy! :D

Raul

Haha, can't wait to provide feedback with you guys, this community is decent, not with trolls like in H&G, we should keep it that way xD.

Kanga

Very nice video Shake... for the second time today! :)

You are really on a roll with production this week. The HG Map Tributes were great.

Haha, can't wait to provide feedback with you guys, this community is decent, not with trolls like in H&G, we should keep it that way xD.

I'm praying the trolls don't find this place. The Mods at HG let them run rampaged there before putting and end to it.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'm praying the trolls don't find this place. The Mods at HG let them run rampaged there before putting and end to it.

Don't worry, that sort of behaviour won't be tolerated on here. We're more than happy to ban people who can't behave themselves. It only spoils it for everyone else.

Raul

Don't worry, that sort of behaviour won't be tolerated on here. We're more than happy to ban people who can't behave themselves. It only spoils it for everyone else.
That combined with F2P = awesomeness, hope that everyone will enjoy this game, if you get a good feeling only from the forums, then imagine how it will be in-game :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.