• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

will this game be released before i die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Yeah man don't worry about that, maybe next year or 2018.

For Chapter II though, I can confirm that the human race will be extinct before it gets released. I'm not exaggerating at all.

Simon

I remember 2014 when I first found it, and I have to tell you time went really fast and I don't mind waiting another year. And 2017 is only 6 months away :D

Aniallator

Hey is there an update this week or the next one?

It's three weeks between updates now, so it'll be next week, the 22nd. The last five updates didn't show any game content though, so hopefully this one does :| I want to see some damn Deutsch soldaten!

FlyingR

It's three weeks between updates now, so it'll be next week, the 22nd. The last five updates didn't show any game content though, so hopefully this one does :| I want to see some damn Deutsch soldaten!

Yeah I know, I even checked when the last update was but still lost track!

Deutsch soldaten and British soldiers in a gameplay video! :D

FlyingR

We're working hard on the CE5 port so I wouldn't expect any upcoming gameplay.

Damn :'(

Is there anything that us, the community, can actually do to speed the development of the game? Like finding more devs, artists and any other personnel that are willing to help out given the conditions you guys mention on the "Join Us" section or raise money/fund you guys so that you get the same pay as you are currently gaining in your day job? :p

Aniallator

Damn :'(

Is there anything that us, the community, can actually do to speed the development of the game? Like finding more devs, artists and any other personnel that are willing to help out given the conditions you guys mention on the "Join Us" section or raise money/fund you guys so that you get the same pay as you are currently gaining in your day job? :p

I'd also like to know if there's anything – anything at all – that we can do to help you guys! Besides sending you cookies, I mean.

Last edited:

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
We're always looking for more people to join the project, so spread the word I guess!

And cookies, of course (!)

Simon

I somehow know how to model, but my models aren't even close to being good xD

I will try with 3ds Max and see how it goes because I got tired of using Blender (Don't worry guys, it's totally (i)legal download I'm doing :p)

Hell1x

Cannot wait to see this game come to light,but I guess it will not be in 2016. Any chance for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.