• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

WWIIOnline Weekend Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydd

Someone stole my username :'C

But I will be hitting lv 5 in the german army today so... hello tiger ;)

Aniallator

Sorry mate, I'm out :( I can download WW2O, but it'll use all my remaining Internet ;) But I'm crossing my fingers for next weekend!

volcol

Sorry I had to leave earlier than planned (got a dozen or so kills for 2 deaths :D )

Had to get cracking with some work :(

FlyingR

No problem Volcol, it was nice meeting you :)

Hanni, if you're hangover doesn't kill you, there's still Sunday evening :D

Ok, so we got 2 hrs and a half of gaming, we lost many flags and won a few others. The first hour or so was very intense with a lot of activitiy! We all manage quite a few kills!

Mmied, drummer and I, we mostly sneaked behind enemy lines to capture a flag or 2. In the last 2 attempts we did paradrops in the city of Laons. It was sort of successful, but the second one was a complete failure. The thing with this game is that we have to stop a lot to gain back the energy. It was good teamwork, I think we did pretty well with mmied having the most kills!!

Sydd left sort of in the beginning for dinner... that was the longest dinner ever, never came back. It's a shame because he is really good, and I'm sure we would've done better if he was with us!

Hope more guys can make it tomorrow, it's a great game and loads of fun! It can get really intense!!

Sydd

I went off for dinner, but I couldn't come back cause guests came over. Idk what's it with timing but whenever I try to have dinner or lunch, something always has to get in the way....

Anyways, I didn't pay drummer I think you get free subscription for 2 days after your registration, I got to lv 5, and my subscription expired... hahahaha.

drummer93

I went off for dinner, but I couldn't come back cause guests came over. Idk what's it with timing but whenever I try to have dinner or lunch, something always has to get in the way....

Anyways, I didn't pay drummer I think you get free subscription for 2 days after your registration, I got to lv 5, and my subscription expired... hahahaha.

hahahaha perfect!

Sydd

hahahaha perfect!
Yep, I had like, 680 xp points, I needed 750 to get to lv5. Since we had a defend objective and I had an mg34, I capped like 4 points and killed 9-11 people. I ended up getting around 120 something points and guess what... game crash, when I reload I am at 680 points and subscription expired :p

Sydd

I'm jealous that volcol has his name in caps -.-

Anyways, I came on ts today but nobody was on... Did you guys actually play tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.