This update introduces an experimental change to increase the number of reinforcement waves on smaller servers and introduces technical changes which will allow us to improve the placement of objectives and resolve “wall hacking” issues on some of the objectives.
- Change: Increased number of waves for both teams if there are less than 8 players
- Fixed: Shader caching warning appearing on the Victory/Defeat screen
- Fixed: Clipping of objective name in Raid HUD element
- Improved: Detection of minimisation / unfocusing of game
- Pegasus Bridge
- Fixed wall potential wall hacking of the outside chateau stable objective
- Reduced opportunities for camping of the gliders British Spawn
- Merville Battery
- Fixed terrain and floating object issues
- Cursor sometimes get stuck on screen. ALT+ENTER can fix this issue for some users.
- Steam overlay opens when Alt+Tab back into the game. (Workaround: Change game window mode to full screen window or windowed in Graphics settings)
- Cursor and icons can “ghost” over the screen after playing for some time. We are actively investigating this bug. Please let us know if it happens with as much detail as possible
You can give us feedback by commenting on the discussion thread or in the feedback thread in our growing discord community at https://discord.gg/vanguardww2