Thank you to everyone who has provided us with constructive feedback. We read all of it even if we can’t respond to all of it. If you have a crash and get prompted to submit a crash report – please submit it so we are notified and we can look into the cause.
- Graphical glitches and missing weapons when joining the game for the first time
- Decals can be stubborn and cause texture glitches
Key Changes / Highlights:
- First Operation Variant – experience a new part of the battle around in previously unseen areas of the environment.
- NCO Markers – placeable 3D markers to help coordinate your squad
- Events Feed – an easy to read list of upcoming events to make it easier to come together for games.
- Added support to maps for “operation variants” and updated existing maps in readiness for future variants.
- Added ability for NCOs to place a floating marker by looking at the marker location and pressing a key
- Fixed objective markers continuing to flash after capture has stopped
- Fixed rare case where objective marker was missing
- Fixed various bugs causing player friendly markers not to appear
- Added unique level theme music for each of the three maps
- Fixed game not ending when allied reinforcements run out immediate after objective capture
- Improved french localisation
- Fixed victory/defeat message remaining on screen from previous round at beginning of next
- Updated floating player names to improve readability
- Miscellaneous fixes and tidying up on Pegasus Bridge
- Miscellaneous fixes and tidying up on Merville Battery
- Expanded map area on Lion-sur-Mer
- Added ‘Variant B’ of Lion-sur-Mer