• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A Little Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It's been a while since we last published an update so we thought we would share this little taste of what's is to come in the coming weeks.

For the very latest media and updates you can follow us on the social networks below as well as of course our community forum.

When i saw it from my facebook, it looked amazing. I was like: Hey, another update.

I came, did not regret it, made it my Wallpaper.
If the final game is just a half this easy to fap on, i'd pay for it.
Magnificent textures too :)

Edit: What the hell? Tank stuck on the right?

-Squirrel

AutumnWind

Looks great!

Guys I know that you said "game will be free" but why you can't use kickstarter to make things faster?
I mean, you work on this title very hard, if kickstarter fire up some money for you, you can hire designers, and other creative people.

Just make good advertising, I'm sure website like Rock, Paper, Shotgun: it has spacebeards will help you!

Final game still will be free.
You have more hands to finish your work.
Game will be delivered faster.

Everybody wins! :)

Edit:

I'm sure TotalBiscuit will help you too, he is so cool! :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut?feature=watch

Last edited:

Sir Apple

Because the reality is we have and get plenty of talented individuals without the (often problematic and destructive) issues that money involvement brings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.