• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A massive thanks!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cneese

Hi Gents

Can I start by saying that this game is SOOOOOOOOOO needed!!! The detail Is simply amazing!!! Cant wait to get to see more of it.I haven't even looked in the forum yet,just the vids etc.Im part of a Grp of 6-7 that usually play arma and flight soms(CloD,BoS) so theres 7 new members straight away(thanks Flash).
Ive been to Pegasus Bridge(ex 2 Para) and the detail is stunning :) I'd love to help out in some way( perhaps you should here me on comms ,cor blimey Guvna!!!

Great work

Cheese(not Cneese) :(

Aniallator

Welcome to TW [MENTION=3239]Cneese[/MENTION] (Cheese), glad to have you here man! I think you'll enjoy your stay :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community @Cneese and thanks for the kind words! :) Always nice to see a new faces joining the community - especially ones who have worn the Red Beret.

FlyingR

Welcome Cheese!! Hope you enjoy the forums! Besides Arma do you play PR?

God, you guys have no idea how bad I want to play this game... This is the first time I've been hyped about a game. It's like all this waiting and the update teasers are killing me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.