• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Any other WW II games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydd

Flying was a mean squad lead, he killed me cause I couldn't hear him. No really... He was shooting at the deck and jumping wildly, For a second I thought he had sand in his vagina, Oh he didnt use team speak either so cause my mumble wasnt working I'd get shot :p

FlyingR

Yea it is black and white when you are inside a nazi territori right?

No idea, never played the game, my friend showed it to me. In the game, you're in Paris during WWII, that's practically all Nazi territory... It looks cool and my computer can run it so if I have time I'll give it a go!

Killen

No idea, never played the game, my friend showed it to me. In the game, you're in Paris during WWII, that's practically all Nazi territory... It looks cool and my computer can run it so if I have time I'll give it a go!

I would say, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault and Airborne are better than the saboteur :3

FlyingR

They are quite different games hahaha! I think it's the only game where you are the French resistance... That's something unique!

Killen

They are quite different games hahaha! I think it's the only game where you are the French resistance... That's something unique!

Ehehe you are right, but, you know, those games are my childwood!

And Never forget doom, quake and wolfenstein

Aniallator

Imagine an FPS RPG open world Kingdom-Come-Deliverance-in-WW2 set in Paris, May 1944... that would be my schizznizzle...

Status
Not open for further replies.