• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Are You Guys Still Able To Work on TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaKeNbAkE

First off this post in no way shape or form is meant to offend anyone here or the developers. However I do check in frequently to see if any progress is being made on the game....because it sounds/looks great! But it seems like over the last couple of months there are various threads started that have nothing to do with Traction Wars?

Sounds like you guys are very busy with your "real life" (i.e. school, jobs, etc.) and I am sure it can be very difficult to keep those your priorities and work on a game as well. As I have said from the start I really like the tone of your site, the comrade re, and obviously your vision for Traction Wars.

However it would be nice to start seeing some more discussions again about the actual game and maybe more updates from the devs but maybe it's because I would hate to see it fizzle out...

Well again no offence intended just would like to see/hear more about Traction Wars.

Sincerely,

Shake

Troy

Yeah, they are still working on it, they just haven't released anything!

But I agree go get talking about the game ya ******* :)

Last edited by a moderator:

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
We absolutely ARE working on it, but as you say real life is a priority. We have done lots of stuff, a lot of it isn't that visual, but stuff is coming I promise. Education terms (here, anyway) finish soon, however.

oxigebr

when I saw how game design looked promising I joined the community hoping and new updates, new weapons things ... but few people on the development team, things do not go so fast, from what I've seen will take much time to complete and the game is playable but while we do not see an update so we can be distracted by other things ... xD

volcol

We're working - and will show stuff soon, annoyingly this time of year coincides with a lot o education related stuff - for example I've just finished a 52 page report for my final year project xD

VonMudra

And I just presented my thesis project in a grad student conference on campus, and won awards for Best Graduate Student History Paper and the Charles Macune Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement and Leadership...those awards coming with $400 and $1000 respectively. Now I have to finish final edits on my paper and turn it in for the final review before my graduation. Then I will at long last have my MA degree. :3

After being on H&G forums, someone talked about this game and I gotta say, from the pics I've just seen, this game looks gorgeous. I hope the devs will achieve their goal(s). Good luck with the project, guys!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the forums Mikoto :) Thank you, community encouragement will always make for happier devs. And happier devs equals a better game.

oxigebr

I stopped playing the plague they do not really care about anyone principlamente if they find you and South American al that they do not give you more support, the Europeans it without lag can be nubs, ping in Brazil 500 up

volcol

I stopped playing the plague they do not really care about anyone principlamente if they find you and South American al that they do not give you more support, the Europeans it without lag can be nubs, ping in Brazil 500 up

I used to play it, and I'm from Europe. The lag was still appauling, I loathe HnG

Troy

There should be a dislike button for anyone who mentions Heroes and Generals! Welcome to the community though ol chap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.