• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Ask the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wwwowowow you have misunderstood me greatly, firstly I am only talking about the African grant, they fought better elsewhere.

Secondly the poor equipment and leadership is what makes them 'shite'. On a one to one basis an Italian was no worse it was the inexperienced leadershio coupled with certain shortfalls in weaponry that made them poor. I take in all elements into account

Aniallator

How common was the MAS-38 in 1940? What SMGs were used by the French during the battle of France, and how common were they? I'm under the impression that the French army was generally oriented towards rifles, like the armies of Italy and Japan.

FlyingR

Hey Von, I want to know about the Bangalore. I know that it was first designed by the Brits, but I've read that only the Americans used it during D-Day. Is there any evidence that the Brits used it in the landings? If so, would this be implemented in the game? If not, are the British going to use another related weapon?

Aniallator

Hey Von, I want to know about the Bangalore. I know that it was first designed by the Brits, but I've read that only the Americans used it during D-Day. Is there any evidence that the Brits used it in the landings? If so, would this be implemented in the game? If not, are the British going to use another related weapon?

Well I know Bangalore torpedoes were used in the assault on Merville battery, to clear segments of barbed wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.