• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battalion 1944

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

With that much skill they could've done much better... Too much bla bla bla.

Plus, Maniche looks way better in a black mo-cap suit.

Aniallator

The fact that it's a WW2 FPS makes me want to like it, but in truth, this game looks pretty ****. Visually not to shabby, but everything else sends chills down my spine.

Simon

I agree with both that this game doesn't look so good, but atleast they try, right?

I bet they will make it a lot better.

mmiedzianyy

Keep in mind thats pre alpha. I remember when i saw BIA:HH for the first time aprox. 1,5 year before the release - it was disaster(for me). But after all it turned into an awesome game!
I'll keep my eye on it for sure!

drummer93

I don't like it at the moment, too arcadish, and the multiplayer will be only 4v4/5v5/6v6. That is not a "true world war 2 experience". Obviously is a pre-alpha and the graphics looks horrible. We have to wait, but I have no expectations

L4rcher

I see they have surpassed their goal by nearly 40k on kickstarter. There is obviously a lot of interest in it already.

FlyingR

I see they have surpassed their goal by nearly 40k on kickstarter. There is obviously a lot of interest in it already.

Well their trailer is good enough, they make it look awesome and stuff so people buy it. You can make anything that looks bad into something that looks wonderful with a good presentation.

Although what they do is play with our nostalgia saying things like "Oh I want to play COD 3 again, but nobody makes games like those anymore so we decided to do it" and many of us played those games and wanted a game like that so bad, so people remember those good times that they want to relieve it again. Good marketing, that is all.

I'm sure if TW made a kickstarter for the game it would be much more successful than this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.