• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
A good excuse dust off my copy :) Might be a few people on there to shoot who aren't rank 1000+

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I tend to agree but occasionally they're good fun when you don't have patience for better things ;)

Miller786

get BF3 for free and keep it forever on origin till 2 june

Hurry up fellas, get your free copy of BF3 on origin, i have to admit that i though bf3 would suck so much that i would have uninstalled right away, i was wrong, pretty enjoyable game i have to say!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Re: get BF3 for free and keep it forever on origin till 2 june

You weren't quite the first to post about this [MENTION=1493]Miller786[/MENTION] ;) /Threads merged

I must admit I haven't played BF3 for a long time and whilst the arcade-style isn't entirely my cup of tea it is quite a fun game to play for a bit. I doubt I'll have it installed for a terribly long time but for now I'm enjoying it again. That being said I have found my niche server which so far hasn't been overrun with abusive idiots.

Surprisingly it is possible with a few friends to play the game properly and fight as a tight group of four with some success. Against the usual rabble a good squad working together and swing the whole game quite quickly on maps like Metro.

Miller786

Ops, im sorry, didnt noticed, i just wanted to make sure that you guys knew it xD
I like large maps by the way :p
But gosh, gotta hate the browser launcher

Koenigstiger

You weren't quite the first to post about this [MENTION=1493]Miller786[/MENTION] ;) /Threads merged

I must admit I haven't played BF3 for a long time and whilst the arcade-style isn't entirely my cup of tea it is quite a fun game to play for a bit. I doubt I'll have it installed for a terribly long time but for now I'm enjoying it again. That being said I have found my niche server which so far hasn't been overrun with abusive idiots.

Surprisingly it is possible with a few friends to play the game properly and fight as a tight group of four with some success. Against the usual rabble a good squad working together and swing the whole game quite quickly on maps like Metro.

The idiots part was what influenced the reasons I uninstalled, if I want to play with a bunch of idiots I'd play Napoleonic Wars

At least they have something original to say and are like minded idiots not just outright nasty :D

Miller786

Oh yea, lol napoleonic wars is the game i play more often these days :p
What's your nick on Napoleonic wars? i guess you play on Fenya_Fianna, thats the only server with people nowadays

Alex

Oh yea, lol napoleonic wars is the game i play more often these days :p
What's your nick on Napoleonic wars? i guess you play on Fenya_Fianna, thats the only server with people nowadays
SirEldred is my nick
TheRichFriend is my STEAM

Miller786

Don't have it on steam, purchased from taleworlds

Status
Not open for further replies.