• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

To be honest, I think I may branch out and get a new Battlefield. In my opinion Bf2 was the last good one, but Bf3 still has some aspects that I really do like. :)

Edad Tace

i have infact got bf3 preorder beside the fact that i'm not looking to much forward to it after bfbc2 and moh - just to cod style to me

but at the same time since bf2 i've been looking forward to such a release so plz dice don't disapoint me

Edad Tace

"The realistic computer game “Battlefield 3″..."

it always amazes me what ppl think is realistic lol

Sir Apple

Well to be fair the immersion and combat is not to "unrealistic" if that makes sense. I think due to the fantastic immersive qualities the game has such as sound, it makes it stand out as a 'realistic' shooter compared to other mainstream games out there.

Last edited:

Ragetti

Vanguard Friend
I am going to go out on a limb here and say this...
THIS GAME IS AMAZING. The frostbite 2 engine is genuinely fantastic, the single player is great but the multiplayer is truly awesome.
just saying.. haha

Ragetti

Vanguard Friend
Hi all, what are your BF3 user names? I will probably be having a game tomorrow when the effing BF3 patch servers for the latest BIG patch (Anarchy Gaming UK - BF3 PC patch released today) have died down and i can get my hands on the update. Mine is Ragetti if you want to add me. I have an Anarchy Gaming platoon you can join if you want to:)

Status
Not open for further replies.