• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battlefield 5: Eastern Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer93

I don't seem to be that excited. In fact.. I'm worried, ww1 maybe an interesting playground for dice but I think majority wanted ww2 which means if dice screws up even a bit the fanbase is going to jump them. Normally I'd preorder but it seems I will have to wait and see if something changes. EA has a nasty history of being greedy and screwing things up.

In some point I think it was a good decision, but for us, because there are a lot of WW2 games out there, but a few amount of them worth it. I mean, the WW2 was very exploited in the world of video games, and I am waiting for something realistic, not another arcade.

drummer93

the best of all this situation is the humor xD

[video=youtube;9fohNO3_1rU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fohNO3_1rU[/video]

FlyingR

Did you see the dislikes of the COD trailer?!?!?!

234,337 likes & 865,373 dislikes!

RIP CoD, got rekt, gg

Killen

I am actually a little sad for Activision people who are working on this title, they probably put a lot of effort in their work!

FlyingR

Yeah, drummer is right, Activision stole its customers with the same damn game for a long time now, but EA Dice is still not exactly a saint either...

Aniallator

I'm feeling glad that I'm ignorant to the politics of AAA developers! All I know is, CoD is awful, and a lot of people on forums have "I_hate_EA" as a username.

Status
Not open for further replies.