• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battlefield 5: Eastern Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Official Battlefield site is posting "Only in Battlefield 1942" videos......... is it a sign?

Aniallator

Somehow I just can't imagine a modern BF game set in WW2. I don't see how the average run-and-gun, tacticool BF player would enjoy bolt-action rifles in the time before helicopters.

B.Kavanagh

Cool!

I played some CoD when I was younger (kill me now), btu I've never actually played BF, just seen gameplay. It's a lot better, of course. It'll be interesting to see how BF5 turns out! We shall soon know.

Pretty much all the battlefield have been good, apart from Battlefield 4 and hard line, (And personally Bad company 1), but the rest have been real good. Battlefield two was the best in my book. You can't buy it anymore, but you can play PR which is even better than the original in my book.

Aniallator

Pretty much all the battlefield have been good, apart from Battlefield 4 and hard line, (And personally Bad company 1), but the rest have been real good. Battlefield two was the best in my book. You can't buy it anymore, but you can play PR which is even better than the original in my book.

Yeah, PR is the closest I've gotten. And that, of course, is awesome. What's wrong with BF4, though? It seems great, but I can't really judge.

FlyingR

BF1942 best BF ever. It was and still actually is a game that crossed many lines in terms of gaming. They have to make a new and realistic version of BF1942 to win my heart once again.

mmiedzianyy

Whats wrong about bf4? I really don't know.. it has a lot of awesome features, tasty pieces that bring to the gameplay some freshenes but the game itself lacks the meaty gameplay.. BF3 is way better!

Simon

I've heard that BF4 is basically BF3 with some improvements, is that true? I mean, how different is it really?

I played BF4 Beta back in 2014 and I have to say it felt different than BF3, but nothing compared to modern CoD's where everything is 99% same.

And people are stupid enough to buy same game every year.

Aniallator

Well that's extremely generous [MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION], but sadly, where I am at the moment, it's €44 for 2 GBs of crappy internet... so no downloading for me xD

mmiedzianyy

Well that's extremely generous [MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION], but sadly, where I am at the moment, it's €44 for 2 GBs of crappy internet... so no downloading for me xD
All these posts cost you.. Devs, we see some big commitment here <waving hoping for update hands>.

Status
Not open for further replies.