• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battlefield Games for £10 (Today Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Battlefield Franchise Orgin is selling selected titles for just £10 including Battlefield 3. So if haven't got it already... now is the time ;)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Hate to say it Callum but a flame proof jacket isn't going to save you from this sort of flaming you (may) receive here ;)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I tend to make it simple and say the console experience in general sucks.

Depends what/how/who you're playing. Racing games for example i find don't play so well with mouse and keyboard and a controller is better. Same with 'simple' FPS and sport game. Oh and local multiplayer that doesn't involve bring all your computers out of retirement :p

But as I feel this won't help me much, yay for PC!

Sir Apple

Yeah but the people on consoles suck. They're annoying. Dumb little kids. I used to play 360 a lot, then got sick of it all and went back to PC. :p

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
There are a lot of them about, I grant you that. Maybe if you'd have played PS3 instead you would love it :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.