• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battlefield Play4Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

I just managed to get a Closed Beta spot for the up coming BFP4F and was wondering if anyone else managed to get one?

I can't say I was a massive fan of BFH but I'm hoping this new one will be more like BF2 - it certainly looks like BF2 to me at least.

Last edited:

Edad Tace

been playing it for some time and it's not bad - it's more like bf than cod gameplay wise

havn't played bfh so i can't say how similar it is to that

one thing i've have great pains with is the menu parts of the game - it toke AGES to do just simple task which was really annoying

havn't really been playing since i got my new pc 'cause the website does not support chrome which is a pain in the *** if u ask me xD

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'm using Chrome - maybe they added support? I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest - without paying for unlocks I found I was struggling to hold my own.

Edad Tace

oh so they added that now? figured it would come at some point but couldn't be bothered checking :3

didn't have alot of trouble when i was playing - but they've added more stuff since i played that i havn't really checked out yet soo...

EDIT.:

okay just tried the game once more and plz explain me why the f*** i should spend real money on a free game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.