• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Newsletter #5: 3rd Battalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyOne

Vanguard Friend
Wooho, congratz devs! But we all know it has to be OVER NINE THOUSAND to really call this project a success! xD

Aniallator

Awesome, guys :D Damn, I swear we were in the 2920s the other day... huh! I guess TW is popular ;) Truly, I can't thank you guys enough for the mindboggling amount of time you've dedicated to Traction Wars. You guys are gods. I know I've said it before, but damn it I'll say it again, you guys are the best devs ever! A merry Christmas and a happy new year to developers and followers alike :) 2016 will be a amazing year for Traction Wars! I wish you many cookies :D

I wish you many cookies :D

Funny that you mention cookies... I ordered my father to bake some in commemoration of this glorious event.

IMG_20151220_190332.jpg

They're Citrus and Almond cookies with a Queen's own marmelade centre (and with a dash of Mandarine Napoleon in there as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.