• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Newsletter #5: 3rd Battalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Just a few days short of 1 year since the community hit 2,000 members, we have hit THREE THOUSAND members. We love what we do but it is true to say that the support of the community means an awful lot to the whole team, new and old.

As we have done the last two times we would like to give each and every one of the 3,000 members a unique piece of wallpaper inscribed with your username and a heartfelt "thank you" from the team.

We have also updated the community milestone ribbon to give existing holders an extra star and award the 1-star ribbon (
) to everyone who missed out last time.

Since the beginning of the year the project has leapt forward and we would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement along the way. Our next update will be in 2016 so on behalf of everyone on the Traction Wars Team I would like to wish you all a "Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year".

Killen

I was waiting a huge update about the game...
But this is way better! You made my day guys, love you so much :,)

litchu

First of all, congratz! Time goes fast, feels like yesterday that we hit 2000 members

Beautifull wallpapers again :D

Killen

You're welcome [MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION] :)

PS. Try looking again now!

Thank you very MUCH!!!
I want to thank everyone here, this was a wonderful idea!!

It nearly made me cry, i don't know why!

Thank you @generalnaga for support :)

drummer93

Yes! Thank you so much!!! :)

The wallpapers are very beautiful!

PS: I have a doubt. I think I should be in the first battalion , not the second :p

Last edited:

Esu21

Congratulations guys! The wallpapers just look beautiful! And I love my new ribbon xD

I'll surely have the opportunity to add more stars to it as the community keeps growing ;)

Miller786

i will soon have a new pc that will certainly be able to run traction wars when it comes out, cant wait!
that said after about 4 years of gaming on my potato pc with low graphics im about to enter the world of high spec gaming, so excited, never ran any modern game above medium settings

MrT

Mi häs pritty ribbån. :D
Anyway thanks and may the community be with you.

Last edited:
Well, the growth has become exponential. A great many thanks to the team who are so kind to provide us with a game for and by the gamers.

Oh and thanks also for the new desktop backgrounds.

FlyingR

This is great! A big thanks and congratulations to the team for the hard work, dedication and reaching a new milestone! We appreciate everything you do for us and every day I see this community as a family that just gets bigger and bigger! Thanks for this simple yet thoughtful gift!

I don't usually put backgrounds on my computers, but I will put this one on my work-only laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.