• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Cool/Useful Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] can you PM me with details about when the double-posting happens? I just can't reproduce the issue which is almost as frustrating for me as I am sure the issue is for you!

Aniallator

Interactive live map of conflict news - Ukraine Latest News - liveuamap.com

A live, interactive map displaying conflict-related events in war zones. Below, we have Syria on 6th January 2017.

It's especially interesting to see news related to conflicts that today are quickly being forgotten, like those in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Zainab

Well, at least delete that thread [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] .
It's showing error page , ever since I posted that thread of "Medals And Rewards" . Please delete that thread , if problem cannot be fixed because I cannot fix that my own now.... :(

As , both errors are "internal links" and "internal errors" .

Last edited:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Well, at least delete that thread [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] .
It's showing error page , ever since I posted that thread of "Medals And Rewards" . Please delete that thread , if problem cannot be fixed because I cannot fix that my own now.... :(

As , both errors are "internal links" and "internal errors" .

Did you do anything different when you posted that thread? I've been scratching my head as to why it's been throwing a 404 error. I've deleted it now as requested.

Zainab

Did you do anything different when you posted that thread? I've been scratching my head as to why it's been throwing a 404 error. I've deleted it now as requested.

Nope , just simple plain post ..... Well mostly it occurs, because while requesting a post sometimes our starting point of internal links (Script Request) gets messed up , it happens normally though. Only the owner of that site can fix it and delete that script /or allows the request.

Flare

Vanguard Backer

Just saying, Naga, that I can see his post just fine if I use the Tapatalk app on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.