• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Crysis 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I felt this should be shared...

Pretty impressive I thought although I must confess that I don't intend to buy the game.

Sir Apple

Yes quite impressive, even more impressive to me is the artistry that crytek has achieved over the years... pure talent.

brrr

TW Developer
WOW very impressive. They're even tessellating leaves now!

I will probably buy the game but only when its half price, Crysis 2 wasn't brilliant, infact it felt to me like a watered down console game with a predictable storyline set in an overused contrived location.

If it looks anything like the video above then I will play it to view the graphics, much like a tech demo and simply ignore the actual game :p.

_Franky_

I'm actually re-playing the Crysis games to warm up for this one and to see how it compares from a gameplay standpoint. Technically it's a marvel though. Toad style FTW. :D

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
As far as PC graphics go Crytek are second to none. Console versions not so much but then they're 7 years old now. And no one has ever made toads so realistically before, I feel I should be giving them all my money just to improve further in this field.

Status
Not open for further replies.