• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Dev Blog #23: Developer Interview - General Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I guess that is a big update haha
There is actually an awful lot of work that goes into getting even the smallest of updates out. That's why now have a dedicated person for it which has worked out to be MUCH better in terms of frequency. It does tend to be later in the day because of work and other commitments, but I don't think we've missed any of our dates. (Yet.)

drummer93

There is actually an awful lot of work that goes into getting even the smallest of updates out. That's why now have a dedicated person for it which has worked out to be MUCH better in terms of frequency. It does tend to be later in the day because of work and other commitments, but I don't think we've missed any of our dates. (Yet.)

You don't have to explain nothing. I think that only [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] understood my joke :p

Status
Not open for further replies.