• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Dev Blog #23: Developer Interview - General Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

But but but Ani.... Luger!

Indeed. The Germans are getting three pistols in TW, the Luger, the P 38, and the Ruby; it'd be awesome if the Brits got more than one too! I'd love for them to have the Enfield No. 2 and the M1911A1 :)

Killen

Man, today is 25 sept! I am so excited, i think the update is going to be released in the evening! :D

Last edited:

Sydd

Man, today is 25 sept! I am so excited, i think the update is going to be released in the evening! :D

Im too lazy to call out your whole name, so what do you think of Cesco? I kinda like the sound of it... Anyways, I cant wait either Cesco!! GERMAN STUFF!

Killen

Im too lazy to call out your whole name, so what do you think of Cesco? I kinda like the sound of it... Anyways, I cant wait either Cesco!! GERMAN STUFF!

I hope it will be something hard to digest like a huuuge beef stake, like a new animation video or death ragdolls! If this doesn't happen, i am going to take you head off and...

PS: just kidding :p

Killen

Oh, btw. Let's do the countdown! The final countdown there will only be when the game is goind to be released :3

Status
Not open for further replies.