• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

El Alamein - In the Line of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

This move is excellent.

Its an Italian made movie, and it shows a little glimpse of the war from the Italian side of things. You may not like the idea of English subtitles, but I'd really encourage watching this when you have a nice amount of free time. Hell, I only speak English and loved it!

You can watch the full movie on youtube:

On the right hand side there is a "Playlist". After part 1 is done, just hit "Play next" and from then on in it will auto switch to the next part (11 parts total).

Bob_Bobber0

Just finished it! Great movie, nice quality for youtube as well. Its refreshing to see another point of view in the war..

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
It's an awesome movie, I've seen parts of it before but never knew they completely uploaded it.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It's always good to be reminded of how the enemy suffered as well rather than them being anonymous monsters.

An excellent film even with subtitles ;) I'll have to see if I can find the DVD somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.