• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Escape from Tarkov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante009

It reminds me of Survarium and Arma series, I heard somewhere that the game have some devs from S.T.A.L.K.E.R as well.

DerJoachim

Yeah it will be a good game, but i wait for the preorder, there is VAT commission to pay, ill wait until they fix that. (maybe i wait Steam early access)

Already have a big group of cutthroats in the making, the devs are the same guys that made Contract Wars, the lore is also the same, which is very good, for the first time in a game, the assholes are americans.

For the rest i wait with finger crossed, nothing much to do other than playng very long sessions on Project Reality WW2 until my body and midn cant take no more :p

Esu21

Looks awesome and promising (that way of looting the car 8|,I know is not an epic brand new feature,but I love the immersion it creates). Definitely 2016 will be a great year for gaming and gamers

I imagine by the rhythm technology is improving in 20 years or less we'll be able to play survival games like if they were real,just connecting some wires to our mind ;)

Subass39

This is basically what DAYZ should have been!

but just because it looks promising, it doesn't mean anything, look at fallout 4 i thought it was going to be the only game i would ever play for the rest of my life...
WRONG! in the end i was just disappointed

Aniallator

This is basically what DAYZ should have been!

but just because it looks promising, it doesn't mean anything, look at fallout 4 i thought it was going to be the only game i would ever play for the rest of my life...
WRONG! in the end i was just disappointed

I don't know, as much as my instincts tell me to be cautious of pre-alpha footage, this looks pretty awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.