• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Favourite Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Yeah Oblivion "movie" had an awesome soundtrack.

I don't know about Oblivion really, I thought the soundtrack was a bit too epic when it didn't need to be. Like that scene when they're swimming, and it has music you'd expect while watching gods riding flaming horses into battle on a mountain or something. I like the credits song though :p

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Lets have some classic Batman music. Not a big fan of the newer Batman films, but Hans Zimmer and James Newton-Howard made a great soundtrack.

Nic727

Is it a good sountrack for a game : [video=youtube;pO_PyoL2WuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO_PyoL2WuE[/video]

lol

No examples come to my mind right now but, Will there be only like, Heroic music and MEGAGIGASUPER-dramatic music? Will there be some Festive **** with some fireworks and hookers and blackjack and donuts?
Nah, Just joking... I like posting at midnight.

Big love,
-Squirrel

Davies

Vanguard Friend
Gotta be Medal of Honor European Assault. Fantastic sound track, using the main title and three other pieces from it as inspiration for my own classical piece.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
My soundtrack of the week goes to Muse and their track providing the main theme in World War Z which, as it turned out, wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be!

[video=youtube;j97WR_slydY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j97WR_slydY[/video]

Kanga

Several of you mentioned Medal of Honor games... didn't see Allied Assault being one of them. Absolutely my favorite game theme song. Brings back a flood of memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.