• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Fh2.2 Release Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That's great news!

Congratulations to the FH2 team - looks like you've done it again ;)

Would anyone be interested in meeting up on FH2.2 tonight and perhaps forming a squad on the hslan server?

VonMudra

Muh ha ha ha ha....I went to Disneyland, came back, and found that it was released....twas a good day :D

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
I advice picking another server as I foresee 5 to 10 full servers.

Anyway, I hope I can get some guys from my clan playing again. We will crush them with team stacking!

But ofcourse we could also make a TW squad.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
I would join, but still awaiting my new GPU.

God it takes time.

Maniche

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'm still downloading the torrent unfortunately :( Should be on in about 30 minutes if anyone else is considering it.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Just so you don't fall into the trap I did - you need patch 1.5 guys. So that's another 2GB of download. thepiratebay has an official torrent though which is giving me 600+kb/s

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
130th Panzer Lehr raped the World At War server, about 4 times we ended up as Best Squad with 2 130th names in top 3 players. Harharhar!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I finally finished downloading everything and had my first go a few hours ago. The environment was great but I found that in a tank unless you were very careful you ended up being ambushed by another tank - especially if your playing the Germans.

VonMudra

Yep, and that's basically real life, and how it'll be in this mod ;) Plus the amis sorta know they can only win by ambush. If you look at videos in Normandy, the german tanks advance VERY slowly in combat, the commanders being very careful for the most part, compared to the american tankers who were more likely to charge in, which you also notice ingame:p

Edad Tace

looks really, really cool!
so far i've understanded it's a mod for battlefield 2, right?
if so: damm it! can't run that game online :( :( :( :(

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
It's for BF2 yes, but it got singleplayer maps.

Also, why can't you play it online? Maybe we can fix it.

Edad Tace

the reason I can't play it online is rather simple and don't think u can help me much..
first of all I got a stationary computer and a laptop
bf2 run just fine (well a bit laggy but that's not the point :p) on the stationary. but it doesn't have any internet connection (easy to fix but it isn't my own computer tbh)
i've to installed it on my laptop too, but it won't start... i've been all over the internet looking for a way to fix it, all kind of different weird things, but it just won't start... over time i've giving up on trying and when i really feel like playing bf2 i see if i can get the stationary.. thought that's only single player

but if u can come up with something that in some weird way works for me out i'd be really happy :D my laptop's alot better than the statinary xD

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Ooh.. BF2 does not support the hardware laptops use, change you get it working is 0,1 percent.. Sorry mate. Collect some cash and buy a new stationary :p For 500 you got a stable one that can run such games.

Edad Tace

don't support laptop hardware? well that kind of explains my problem xD
well don't think i'm going to buy a stationary any time soon but i can always try the mod in single player mode... and maybe, just maybe we get internet on the stationary soon... all we need is a wireless receiver (or what u call it?)
anyway thanks for the answer :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Best Scores anyone? Killstreak to beat (in one life) 9 Panthers, 7 Pz.IV Ausf H, 3 Half-Tracks & a few infantry.

I like the Achillies II ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.