• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Fh2.2 Release Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Yeah well spawncamping is always bothering the Battlefield series.
You simply shouldn't spawn at frontline bases then, overall they quite respect Uncaps on Public servers in FH2 as the admins are overall active.

And I suggested all enterable buildings for TW but that was denied, thats what I mean by that. In FH2 it's simply not possible since that would tear apart the performance even more.

MrGuybrush

And I suggested all enterable buildings for TW but that was denied, thats what I mean by that. In FH2 it's simply not possible since that would tear apart the performance even more.

Aye, BF2 couldn't really cope with interiors at all, so FH2 did a good job with them really.

Surprised thats being shot down for TW, whats the reasoning?

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Naga was afraid that all buildings being enterable would turn into a hide and seek game, as it's only 16 vs 16 players on a full server.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It's something which on the list to be tested ;) My prediction is as Fuchs said is it will make the mod a game of hide and seek - we'll see though :)

Sir Apple

It was never actually truly denied...

We need to test it, I for one love majority enter-able buildings as it allows more diverse and realistic gameplay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.