• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Greatest 2011 moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

So in your opinion what was the coolest/most historical/interesting/disastrous moment or event in 2011?

I'm honestly not sure of mine, so much has happened this past year! But I thought maybe some of you would have something cool :)

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Most disastrous; losing my car/family member getting sick.
Most coolest; getting a new car/seeing family member recover.

And for international 2011 stuff.. The Arab Spring was certainly something I see as a historical point. But I believe the 2012 Arab Spring will be even more spectacular.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
A lot happened in 2011 but the Arab Spring is probably the most significant event on the global stage. The events in Europe may prove to be the beginning of something much larger but only time will tell.

For 2012 - who knows? London 2012 and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (60 years on the throne) are obviously going to be near the top of the list as a Brit.

theloz

Mines all personal haha none of the major wordly stuff tbh, well I lie the OCCUPY movement was the greatest worldly moment for me.

VonMudra

Greatest Moment: Meeting my bf/graduating from UC Irvine
Worst Moment: Coming out to my mom

theloz

Lol oh dear guys, your too funny! My best moment was my little man's first birthday, very proud moment! Scariest moment was going into labour not knowing I was even expecting!!

Its been a crazy year!

Status
Not open for further replies.