• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Guess The Game/Movie/TV-series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
It's really simple - one would post an image of a game/movie/TV-series, with three facts about it and the one that guesses right will need to post a new one!

Since this is a new thread, I'll start.

* It's a game
* Set to be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox360 in 2013
* Has the same name as a movie featuring Emilie de Ravin, consisting of two words

Once someone guesses right, you'd use the "@NameHere" which will notify the user that guessed right.

Let the games commence!

Maniche

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I had EXACTLY the same idea this morning, you've mastered telepathic thought stealing haven't you :p

Kind of looks like Mirrors Edge but I know I'm wrong.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Sue me, haha!

I believe we had a thread about it somewhere, but I dunno.

Maniche

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I reckon it was my GTAV screen that jogged your memory :p Though Im going to have to guess one so I can make a realllly difficult one :3

Luna

Okay, here it goes...

- It's a TV Series.
- Has the same name as a well loved children's cartoon.
- New series is currently running on CBS.

Good Luck!

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Oh!

I've seen that guy before, but where... I watch a lot of TV-series and I'm mad at myself for not picking this one up now, haha!

I need to scroll through my Library of boxed series now.

Maniche

brrr

TW Developer
Yay!

- It's a TV Series.
- In its third series
- based on a comicbook

Remember Google searching any of the hints counts as cheating :p.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Walking Dead?

I have really no idea, I just guessed it being it isn't everyday you see an eye-patched badass with an AUG, haha!

Maniche

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Yeah thats Walking Dead. David Morrisey is great in that role, shame the latest game version was dire >.<

brrr

TW Developer
Maniche takes it! Well that was a rather short lived one :p. Will think of a harder one next time.

Your turn :).

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Haha!

Ok, next one, which might be trickier as it's a screen-grab;

- It's a movie
- It tells three different stories at the same time - death, love and spirituality
- Release date is 2006

Muaha, good luck!

Maniche

Status
Not open for further replies.