• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Everybody stay safe and don't eat to much... ;) I for one am already sick of the holiday traffic!

Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year to you too, Apple

For me, i am not sick of traffic, i'm just sick of the damn colds, sneezing and coughing all the time :D
Also, i WILL eat too much because i'm at my grandma's place (If you see what i mean)

Komrade

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from here also,
I think I already ate too much :laugh: and there is still plenty of food to eat.
Oh well, happy holidays ;)

chad509

Same here guys! Happy holidays. I finally got all my shopping done so my xmas eve is dedicated to getting that brenmk2 some good looking frames. :D

VonMudra

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all! I finished my shopping yesterday and just finished wrapping. Soon uncle/aunt are coming over, and my mom has almost finished the goose :D And for dessert, I'm making this:

_Franky_

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your holiday celebrations! I'm all bunkered up with delicious food and I will probably not be leaving the house for the next 48 hours.

Sir Apple

I'm all Bunkered up due to lots of snow outside. Looks like it'll be a white Christmas this year!

brrr

TW Developer
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!! Yep thats all i have have to say, cant think of anything witty or interesting to say lol :p.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Hope everyone's having a grand day. Satisfying my inner old man, I got some great slippers! And plenty of chocolate, but that's fine, least I won't starve as a student before Easter. Now the drinking begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.