• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello and WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpymoo

Vanguard Backer
Hello all.

I salute the developers.

The WW2 genre has been done to death over the last few decades but very few titles if any have "done it right".

All the noise about this ticks all the boxes in my opinion. The history of this war and the people involved deserves respect with their stories being told accurately and this game seems to have an element of love in that respect.

I look forward to be able to play in any capacity alpha, beta... here, this is my wallet, TAKE IT.

Aniallator

Welcome to Traction Wars, @Gimpymoo :D TW is going to be an amazing game, and as it happens we have the best developers out there! Just be sure to send them some cookies every now and then ;)

Gimpymoo

Vanguard Backer
Do you guys have a media kit per chance? Wallpapers, screenshots etc I could download as a single entity?

I would like to help "spread the love".

Getting many people saying "WOW" who have not heard of the project before.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Do you guys have a media kit per chance? Wallpapers, screenshots etc I could download as a single entity?

I would like to help "spread the love".

Getting many people saying "WOW" who have not heard of the project before.

Coming soon, yes! :3

And welcome to the forums!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome [MENTION=3235]Gimpymoo[/MENTION] :) We want to do the job properly even if that does mean we've taken a bit longer than originally planned... but it's great to see such enthusiasm ;)

FlyingR

Welcome Gimpy! Sadly the Alpha testing is already filled up! I guess that when we reach 3000 members we will get a wallpaper along with a ribbon (?)!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Forgot to mention - you could look under Media > Wallpaper. There's also probably some under Rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.