• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

We know, there aren't a lot of games about ww2...so imagine how many FPS ww2 tactical shooters are there! Few games. The only thing that worries me is the FTP thing. They could make this game buyable (or activate donations) so it couldn't end like resistance and liberation

litchu

They could make this game buyable (or activate donations) so it couldn't end like resistance and liberation

Actually they can't becaus of legal issues. They'd first have to register a company or some sorts ( I believe? ), but that isn't on their agenda as they're totally fine with FTP.

Sydd

Eyyy! Welcome aboard, [MENTION=3221]Cannonmannor[/MENTION]! Hate to burst your bubble tho' the devs implied that it would take a few years more for this game to be developed to the point where they can release the first part of the game. Although, if you were to ask me I'd say that it is possible that they can complete it earlier than the said deadline as every community is bound to grow and we could perhaps get lucky and some very skilled people could offer to join the dev team and thus make the development faster...

DerJoachim

Man, with Escape from Tarkov and Cyberpunk being released before 2017, it will be very hard for TW to not be buried from competition, i just hope they will keep carryng "the fire" ;)

Killen

The devs should release an alpha test!1!1!11!!
Beta is welcome too.
I think the game is ready (for an alpha), i would pay to play the game earlier :(

Sydd

The devs should release an alpha test!1!1!11!!
Beta is welcome too.
I think the game is ready (for an alpha), i would pay to play the game earlier :(

*Facepalm* This was discussed earlier man. Yes it'd be nice if the game released tomorrow, yes it'd be great if we got invited to test the game but my guess is that the devs want to release a very polished game and not some half built game with 10 billion bugs in it. Either ways it matters not. Its only 2 years away afterall... many good games are around that you can play in the mean time.

FlyingR

*Facepalm* This was discussed earlier man. Yes it'd be nice if the game released tomorrow, yes it'd be great if we got invited to test the game but my guess is that the devs want to release a very polished game and not some half built game with 10 billion bugs in it. Either ways it matters not. Its only 2 years away afterall... many good games are around that you can play in the mean time.

Indeed, plus apparently the alpha testers' position is filled up already.

Killen

I know, my post was an utopy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.