• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Historical Realism Waffen SS?? censored or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydd

What exactly was the spam that occurred?

Well you know I am in Dubai yeah? This practically means that I am one of the first people to check the forums when I wake up compared to the Europeans who are still in bed. When I opened the main page, you know how you have this thing on the lower right that says recent community posts? Well imagine those 8 posts... in some language that looked like Thai or something idk.. so thats the first thing you see... It scared the **** out of me. Those posts were made in the suggestions section, That guy... had made 8 threads or so under the exact same name and the contents of it being exactly the same. I think he was trying to redirect people to some weird website? I dont know... Jeez I am glad that some dev came on and got rid of those threads within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.