• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

How have I missed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JR]Hussar

Well I just came across this name on my Clan website for Darkest Hour, so I thought I'd bash it into google to see what came up........this thing looks absolutely incredible! I just don't know how I've never heard of it until now

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Kind works indeed Hussar so thank you!

We've kept a relatively low profile until recently but that's now changing so don't forget to tell your friends ;)

SwadianFC

Jolly Rogers, right? Your servers are the best! Without a doubt the best tank/combined arms servers.

I had a brief stint on the DH mod team - mainly helping out with the mortar sounds, some music here and there. Always glad to see some more people migrating here!

[JR]Hussar

Aye my good Sir, I am indeed one of the damned from the circus dubbed "Jolly Rodgers".

I love our servers, DH is a great game, far more indepth than it's alternatives which is why our clan pursues it, but at the moment we are being realistic in considering that the game will not live on forever, and it has been suggested that this game be the next step as a base game. As it is we play many different ones, but this game looks as though it has the potential to be the best WW2 game out there and it's a time period that we are all very interested in. We're all watching this "little number" very closely!

Status
Not open for further replies.