• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

how long will the maps be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

can you tell us how long will the maps be ingame?

If you are talking about length of the actual maps, I would guess by using Project Reality that they would be 2-4 km long. Not too much and not too little to walk.

If you are talking about the time of each map/game/episode I think it would depend. Maybe there would be different missions like Conquest (Capture all the flags), Objective (Destroy something) or reach the enemy's number to 0. Additionally, there could be a time limit (maybe between 1-3 hrs) just in case if the mission is not reached.

Maybe there will be something completely new, so who knows? We shall wait for official answers!

Aniallator

I think how large maps are will depend on the map. I mean, I don't think the Merville battery map will be quite as big as the Gold or Sword beach map. If map size is what you're referring to.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
As it stands the length of rounds varies depending on how quickly the objective(s) are completed and how long the server set timelimit is.

Personally I quite like the choice between a "quick" 20-30 minute round and a longer more rewarding game lasting ~1 hour. For me it depends on my mood and how much time is available. It's always a pain having to leave a game before the end afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.