• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

how many steam games do you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

I have 3 simple games;

Team Fortress 2
Left for Dead 2

And I just last night bought and fell in love with RO1 (didn't get Ro2 yet).

_Franky_

Under my profile, it says I have 112 games. But that means that Steam counts all sorts of DLC as a full title. If I count manually in my Library, I have about 53 games that I purchased through Steam. Add to that about half a dozen retail copies of various PC games.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
As of this morning I now have 99 games after getting Red Faction: Armagedon + DLC in the Sale for £4.85 :D

0 as I don't have steam haha I should probably check it out...

You can register using your PSN ID ;) steampowered.com

Sir Apple

There were some crazy deals, and still are on steam! I am tempted to hit the buy button a few more times...... :)

_Franky_

We could probably get some people from the team together for some versus fun in L4D2 ;) We used to do that with folks from my old job, always gave us something to talk about on mondays.

Sir Apple

Yeah Naga and I have played quite a bit of l4d2 together. We also have gotten a bunch of us together for some tf2 fun :p

Ragetti

Vanguard Friend
I now have 73 games inc DLC which brings it to about 68 games. Although i have never managed to add my non-steam bought games into steam using the activate a product on steam button.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I now have 73 games inc DLC which brings it to about 68 games. Although i have never managed to add my non-steam bought games into steam using the activate a product on steam button.

I've only done it twice and those were for games which advertised a free steam copy with the boxed game.

_Franky_

I've only done it twice and those were for games which advertised a free steam copy with the boxed game.

I've activated Fallout New Vegas and Mafia II on Steam without problems. You can add a non-Steam game to Steam, I've done it with Splinter Cell Conviction for example. Doing that and launching it through Steam like that, enables the usual interface that you can bring up while gaming by pressing shift+tab. Not every game allows you to do that though.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Battlefield 2 had Punkbuster issues with Steam for example :) You don't get to collect achievements either as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.