• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

I would just like to say something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuttlelauncher

I personally have been waiting for this game ever since they announced development for it (or at least since the site has been up). I only recently, just last year, joined the forums and became a part of the community. I have to commend this team, the community, and everyone who has ever even considered waiting for this game because I can guarantee you, they have spent many hours on it. I have felt a part of a moderate to large family here at Traction Wars. There is just something special about these people that makes it different from every other community or forum. Even if the game turned out to be complete garbage (which I assure you it won't be I am just making a statement), I would still have everyone here. The game would be enjoyable because of everyone in it. I know I sound like a sappy poem right now, but I figured I would share with you guys that I think everyone here is important and that this game is worth any amount of waiting for. Good job TW dev team, and I am just going to say this in my honest opinion, but I don't think you guys would be much without all of these wonderful supporters. Keep going, strive on, fight on, and live on! Have a great day WW2 junkies :D

shuttlelauncher

Also don't take that line as you guys are meaningless, I was just making a point that without anyone to enjoy the game, what is the point of it :p Not that you guys are useless xD You are all very talented!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Kind words [MENTION=1421]shuttlelauncher[/MENTION]

I can assure you we are all very aware how lucky we are to be part of such a great community.

We really are like a family here - or at least I think we are :)

shuttlelauncher

xD I am a little bit behind on what you said on that @Feldmeijer What did you mean by that? Did you mean that there are slow people running the community because if you do!!!.....you are probably right =_=

edit: I feel so popular that I got 8 or so likes :) Even though there are only like 12 of us here....I still got 8 out of twelve :D

Feldmeijer

xD I am a little bit behind on what you said on that @Feldmeijer What did you mean by that? Did you mean that there are slow people running the community because if you do!!!.....you are probably right =_=

edit: I feel so popular that I got 8 or so likes :) Even though there are only like 12 of us here....I still got 8 out of twelve :D

Sloth master race

Anyways, it's great to see that another person joined this amazing community! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.