• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

If you have BF2, get this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

If you have BF2, get this mod.

Omnicide Mod.

Its Zombies vs. Humans (of course).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NIF6Z66O

Honestly, this mod is great. I never thought BF2 could scare me. There are great levels which give intense gameplay (Carrier level especially... also this one can be quite scary at times). However, the AI is coded great, and it shows on the close quarters maps, like.. the Carrier  ;).

Coop is fun, the weapons are great, the skins/reskins are nice, good solid sounds effects, and the animations are great.  :)

There seems to be a steady flow of players during the day, maybe sometime those of us who have BF2 can play some coop.

I'd suggest you download it and give it a try, go play some singleplayer on the Carrier level.  :)

~Apple

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Re: If you have BF2, get this mod.

I'll only play COOP though, this looks like awesome fun with 2/3 guys on Ventrilo. What you say Apple?

I'll download it anyway  :D

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer

I just have been made FH2 betatester  :-X Quite a surprise. I'm officially the first 130th Panzerlehr member who has been made betatester, we already thought the devs had something against our clan.

Anyway, I'll be working alot and looking at the new goodies in the Normandy release for FH2, but if I'm online on Xfire or MSN, open a chatbox Apple. Remind me to download the mod! Currently downloading FH2 beta and damn it's large  :-*

Sir Apple

Fuchs said:
I just have been made FH2 betatester  :-X Quite a surprise. I'm officially the first 130th Panzerlehr member who has been made betatester, we already thought the devs had something against our clan.

Anyway, I'll be working alot and looking at the new goodies in the Normandy release for FH2, but if I'm online on Xfire or MSN, open a chatbox Apple. Remind me to download the mod! Currently downloading FH2 beta and damn it's large  :-*

Let me know how the Garand shoots :).

And later this week I'll probably MSG you for a game of zombies (I don't use Xfire so MSN it would be).

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer

I will! I hope it's big and heavy with a nice sound. In 2 hours I will know!

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer

The M1 Garand is sweet Apple, sound needs little tweaking then it's perfect. The Panther is a beast, I love it. There is another tank I can not talk about but we all know it and I'm desperate to try it out.

Edad Tace

i have bf2 and i played it alot back in time, but my computer can't run it of some reason - have givin up on trying to get it to work :/

Status
Not open for further replies.