• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your FAQ, you say to campaigns of Normandy, I guess the cards as Lebisey, Pointe du Hoc, Port en Bessin, Purple Heart Lane, Anctoville, Villers Bocage, Ramelle Neuville, St. Lo. Breakthrough, Operation Goodwood, Operation Cobra Operation Totalize Falaise Pocket, Battle of Brest will be

Do you do other campaigns like Hurtgen, Vossenack, Eppeldorf, St. Vith, Bastogne, Meuse River, Operation Luttich are campaigns of Normandy to Belgium through campaigns like Invasion of Crete, Sidi Rezegh, Alam Halfa, Operation Hyacinth, El Alamein, Operation Supercharge, Tunis??

You talk about chapter named Overlors is that his will be a sequel following operations that are conducted from the night of 5/6 June 1944??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dans votre FAQ, vous dites faire des campagnes sur la Normandie, je suppose que les cartes comme Lebisey, Pointe du Hoc, Port en Bessin, Purple Heart Lane, Anctoville, Villers Bocage, Ramelle Neuville, St. Lo. Breakthrough, Operation Goodwood, Operation Cobra, Operation Totalize, Falaise Pocket, Battle of Brest y seront

Pensez vous à faire d'autres campagnes comme Hurtgen, Vossenack, Eppeldorf, St.Vith, Bastogne, Meuse River, Operation Luttich qui sont des campagnes de la Normandie vers la Belgique en passant par des campagnes comme Invasion of Crete, Sidi Rezegh, Alam Halfa, Operation Hyacinth, El Alamein, Operation Supercharge, Tunis ??

Vous parlez de chapitre nommé Overlors, est ce que sa sera une suite suivant les opérations qui se sont déroulé à partir de la nuit du 5/6 juin 1944 ??

VonMudra

Currently the plan is to do the British sector of Normandy. This will probably take up the first two releases, after which we will branch to the American sector. Beyond that it's hard to say, Market Garden, BOTB, Italy, etc, would all be possibilities.

ok thank you for your reply.
By cons it would be nice to know your work outs.

As a roadmap that shows in detail the percentage of each work accomplished, what you have to do and what you still need to do.

This permettrais for everyone to know a little of what has been achieved, both static and dynamic graphics, including all the weapons that we have the opportunities encountered, vehicles, etc ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok merci de votre réponse.
Par contre il serait bien de connaitre les aboutissants de votre travail.

Comme une roadmap qui présente en détails le pourcentage de chaque travail accomplie, ce qui vous reste à faire et ce que vous devez encore réaliser.

Cela permettrais pour tout le monde de connaitre un peu ce qui a été réalisé, tant sur le graphique statique que dynamique, en passant par toutes les armes que nous auront la possibilités de rencontrés, les véhicules, etc...

Dear High_Tower,

As a French Canadian, i appreciate seeing your translated Posts... Less complicated.

However, I think something like a Board in a spawn with, Written on it with a *Feutre* so that people interested in it could see what is done and what isn't.

Sincèrement,
-Squirrel

Dear High_Tower,

As a French Canadian, i appreciate seeing your translated Posts... Less complicated.

However, I think something like a Board in a spawn with, Written on it with a *Feutre* so that people interested in it could see what is done and what isn't.

Sincèrement,
-Squirrel

Excuse moi, mais pour une fois pourrais tu t'exprimer en français, je ne comprend pas très bien ta phrase avec le mot "feutre".

hight_tower

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Excuse moi, mais pour une fois pourrais tu t'exprimer en français, je ne comprend pas très bien ta phrase avec le mot "feutre".

hight_tower

We don't mind people posting in Belgian French/French but please include a translation for people who aren't bilingual :)

Basically, what i meant is a Huge black Marker on a White board.
That's what a *Crayon Feutre* Means.
So instead of checking a Menu, people could stop by the board and write what is done or in-progress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pour toi, High_Tower, je tiens a m'excuser, mon vocabulaire est un peu réduit.
Je vais quand-même continuer en Anglais étant donné la majorité d'anglophones ici.

Sincerly,
-Squirrel

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I like the visual of a blackboard/whiteboard list of what we're doing but currently there are 25+ tasks actively being worked on by team members and they are constantly changing. So hopefully you will understand it would unfortunately be impractical to do. Nice idea though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.