• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Map Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible

Hi! I recently heard of traction wars and got excited about this game. This question has been asked probably many times, but how large will the maps be and how many players can one server hold? I'm looking for realistic WWII experience with large maps & alot of different vehicles :)

Thanks in advance.

volcol

Map size will differ from map to map, though they will generally be quite large (not the tiny compact maps you might find in CoD)

JanMz

Merville battery video shows the whole map, but Pegasus video only a portion of the map it takes place on ?

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
The map itself will b quite big (4x4 at least) but the area of where the players can actually play would be a bit smaller; none would like to walk for an hour to get to the action, right?

I mean, give me cookies for each 10 m or so and I would manage, but everyone on the team down-voted me...

FlyingR

That's good! Quite smart!

Wow hold on your horses man, a cookie for 10m! No wonder they down-voted you! Maximum half a raisin cookie for 10 m or a full chocolate chip cookie for 50! Who are you trying to rob here!

William

Maps are looking Awesome And game looks REALISTIC I am already excited Waiting for 2 years for this game! I hope People play this Like real life war and not some guys that randomly Spraying ;)

If you really want progress, we'll feed him Soldatenkoeken. They have the same properties as Lembas bread. I've calculated he can probably do half a mile for every one he eats

Status
Not open for further replies.