• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Mass Effect 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

I saw this and felt compelled to share - for me this is the game to watch and wait for in 2011.

brrr

TW Developer

I saw this and felt compelled to share - for me this is the game to watch and wait for in 2011.

Never been a fan of mass effect, but that was a pretty sweet trailer. Is it just me or is there too far a contrast between the technology on earth and the tech of the past mass effects and Shepherds ship etc.

Also the new Eldar scrolls got announced woot :). As usual though valve announced nothing surprising lol.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Red Orchestra 2 is the jewel of 2011. Never played Mass Effect though, not planning to do so either :p

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Red Orchestra 2 is the jewel of 2011. Never played Mass Effect though, not planning to do so either :p

I only played it after ME2 was in a Steam sale but I can honestly say the storyline is the best I've played and that includes Half life in my opinion.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Nice trailer. Never played Mass Effect. But it looks cool.

Only thing i don't like is that is not a in-game trailer. I'm more a fan of i-game trailers because they will give you a better look of how the game will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.