• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

medal of honor 2010 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edad Tace

so i've gotten access to the beta of medal of honor 2010 - game looks good so far so i can't wait to start playing it - beta will also decided whether i'm gonna buy the game when it comes out or not

only problem is that i'm kind of stuck in america with a computer that take ages just opening a browser so i'll miss a few days of the beta :/

anyone else who've got access to the beta or who're looking forward to the release?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'd like to know how you got the beta - some of us are less fortunate ;)

Let us know how it goes!

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Easiest way to get the beta is to pre-order MoH on Steam while you already own Bad Company 2.

Played it at a friends place; meh meh meh. Modern Warfare 2 combined with Bad Company 2. Nothing new.

Edad Tace

think i just got lucky on some sign up on the official site or something - it's a while ago so i don't really remember :S

fuchs.:
from what i've seen in the videos so far i'm not really surprised tbh... looked alot like something in that style :/

brrr

TW Developer
I haven't played the game yet, but have been following it for a while now. From the videos I've seen of beta multiplayer game-play and peoples reactions on the Gametrailers forums, the general impression I get is that it isn't particularly great. In particular there are complaints that it's just a re-skinned version of battlefield bad company 2 (it's using the same animations etc).

I'm still buying the game, but only for the single player experience, the single player uses a different game engine and looks much better than the Dice developed multiplayer side. if you compare the multiplayer footage to this singleplayer you can se the huge difference in quality between the single player and multiplayer.

[/QUOTE]

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Perhaps I'm just biased but it does look like a BC2 copycat to me. The singleplayer may be different but the multiplayer looks very much like that.

Edad Tace

alright i've played it a bit now and i'll admit it's fun enough - but it really does stand out as a cod mod for bfbc2 - there's even killstreak awards

whether or not i'll buy it, i'm not sure on yet... i might do it for the single player but don't know yet

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Yeah well I had the same with BC2 and that was quite a disappointment after I finished it. No replay value + MP sucks.

This game is Call of Duty in SP and Bad Company 2 in MP, don't know if it's worth it..

Status
Not open for further replies.