• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Modern Warefare 2 - No Dedicated Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I think it's more the fact you hit the nail on the head ;)

The ease of pirating the last few years has meant that it's been all too easy to simply download the latest game - especially for kids who don't have independent finances. The PC community in general is reeping what it has sown.

I hate to say it but the advert is true "you wouldn't steal a car..." - probably the most annoying advert of all time mind you.

That being said there are a few things the developers can do - for example releasing demos of games as at least half the people I know who pirate games do it to find out what they're like.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
This thread has started to stray dangerously close to the discussion of illegal activity and several posts have had to be deleted.

/Thread Closed

If anyone wishes to continue the topic of original discussion I will reopen the tread for that purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.