• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New Images & Videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaKeNbAkE

No pressure here but it seems like it has been quite some time since we have seen any media (i.e. images/video) on TW. I think the images and videos you have share have been fantastic & it would be nice to see an update if possible. Definitely not asking the "when will it be done question" but maybe some update shots and a video would go a long way. Still would love to see a video showing infantry moving through the fields or something.

Again, just asking as I would hate to see this great game lose any momentum.

Cheers!

Shake

VonMudra

I can assure you that things are progressing in the background and that we have some stuff planned down the line. Development though often is a pendulum, swinging between rapid updates after finishing of projects, then a slowing of updates as new projects are started. Work is progressing smoothly though, so I wouldn't worry. :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Understand your concerns. Unfortunately this is a very busy time for a lot of devs with education commtiments. It's not an excuse, but we have been fairly quiet lately so that's very likely to blame.

There's lots being worked on though!

sHaKeNbAkE

Great to hear & thank you for the reassuring responses....I'll go back to ShakesPub and wait patiently. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.