• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New medieval open world RPG kickstarter, everyone check it out Kingdom Come: Delivere

Status
Not open for further replies.

VonMudra

i'm already planning on saving up to donate about 100 bucks to this thing. It looks ****ing amazing!

Nic727

I wanted to participate, but don't have credit card... Whatever, if they release a special pre-order version with artbook and all other stuff, I will give all my money for that!

Koenigstiger

Their goal was like 300 lol

there's some cool videos on youtube by those guys about the game and locations of the game.

Good to see people using the Cryengine

I remember thinking what it would be like if someone used it to make a WW2 game and....

<.<
>.>

The gods have answered my prayers.

mopskind

I saw this footage of Kingdom Come just now (
) and instantly thought: man, if traction wars manages to make maps as beautiful as this we are really in for a treat. Just start at about 28:00 and look at the rolling hills, the different kinds of grass and trees, the wildflowers and the roots of the trees at the side of the road Oo. I am impressed at what that engine can do.

Pvt_Larry

Looks incredible! And the dialogue too, a wonderful job walking the line between Old English and modern speech! The environment and visuals are also incredible. This is definitely something I'll be keeping an eye on!

Status
Not open for further replies.