• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New Videos of Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
nice! That cover system is good but those running animations are bad. Hope they will change that

To bad its only for pc...

Edad Tace

looks damm awesome

2 things thou:

second seems to be broken

and player seems to be a noob who don't know how to play fps :p

nice! That cover system is good but those running animations are bad. Hope they will change that

to bad? that's the best part xD

brrr

TW Developer

Too bad it pc only? It being a pc exclusive helps a great deal to push as much quality out of it as possible. Adding console variants would cause the game to be more Arcady, and cause the graphics to be downgraded. And it's about time the pc had an fps exclusive again, consoles have exclusives why can't we?

As for the running animations, they look weird because the animation doesn't match the speed there moving at, probably because the footage is from the alpha build of the game.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
The only FPS worth waiting for. Running animations are excellent, finally how it was done in WW2 and not as in other shooters, they just need some better timing with the actual speed, it looks slow mo.

Looking really forward to RO2. Plus it's the first game where you can play as German in SP.

kuri

Vanguard Backer
Yeah, im really looking forward to it as well, i still play Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour.
Personally i'm really glad it's PC only.

Tho, the classes ''Elite Rifleman'' and ''Elite Assault'' bother me a little.

Last edited:

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Too bad it pc only? It being a pc exclusive helps a great deal to push as much quality out of it as possible. Adding console variants would cause the game to be more Arcady, and cause the graphics to be downgraded. And it's about time the pc had an fps exclusive again, consoles have exclusives why can't we?

Yea OK, you got a point. But i don't like to upgrade my PC always for the current games. I can barley play crysis...

I like that sniper rifle. That you can switch between scope and iron sight. Nice feature. I'm looking forward to this game

Status
Not open for further replies.